Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Shipping Rates?
P30: Metro Naga
P40: Camaligan, Cararayan & Del Rosario
P60: Pacol, Camaligan Sua, Gainza, Milaor
P80: Magarao & San Fernando
P150: Special delivery rates will apply for items 8kg and up. Support team will get in touch with you after checkout
2. Do you have a minimum order amount?
Yes, we require a minimum order amount of P500 for all shipping outside Metro Naga. If your address is within Metro Naga, there is no minimum order required.
3. Can I order online and pick up instead of having them delivered?
Yes! We highly encourage ordering your items online and picking them up when your orders are ready so you can avoid the lines and the crowd. You will receive a text message informing you when your order is ready for pick up.
4. How do I place an order for PICK UP or DELIVERY?
During check out you will be asked to choose which option you would like to use.
5. Is there a minimum order amount if my order is for pick up?
No. There is no minimum order if you choose Pick up as an option.
6. Where do I pick up my order?
We have a designated customer service area on the Ground Floor for order pick ups.
7. How manny days can you hold my order that's for pick uo?
We will hold them for 2 days from the time of your order.
8. What happens to my order for pick up if I fail to pick up within 2 days?
Your items will be restocked and may no longer be available for pick up. Should you need to extend, kindly reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text.
9. What if the item I need is not listed online can I request it to be added to my order?
Yes we can add items to your order which you cannot find in our website!
We have over 15,000 items with very limited team, so we cannot upload everything all at once. You can put your additional orders before checkout.
10. When will my items be delivered?
We will do our best to deliver on the same day as long as your order is received before 3:00 noon.